Creamy, rich and well spiced is the only description for my version of the famous Butter Chicken. Made famous in Old Delhi. i was inspired to recreate it with my special blend of tandoori spices. a real must for lovers of Butter Chicken and for those that enjoy a little spicy kick.
Water, Cream (Milk), Tomato Paste, Onion, Butter (Milk), Honey, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Salt, Kashmiri Chilli Powder, Fennel Powder (soonf), Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Dried Fenugreek Leaves, Paprika.
Allergen advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Allergens given are indicative only.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Once opened refrigerate and consume within 3 days.
Do not use if pouch is bloated or leaking.
Not suitable for microwave use.
Serves 3-4 persons
- lightly brown 500g of diced chicken in a saucepan.
- Pour in the contents of the pouch and stir well.
- Cover the saucepan and bring the sauce to a simmer.
- Continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve piping hot with Naan or rice