Naga & Mango
My take on the classi chicken curry but with a bit of kick. this smooth sauce is combined with a special garam masala blend, naga chilli and mango pulp which gives the sauce a great balance of heat and sweetness. A must for chilli lovers.
Tomato Puree, Mango Nectar (19.6%), Onion, Sunflower Oil, Tomatoes, Water, Garlic Purée, Ginger, Lemon Juice, Ground Cumin, Ground Coriander, Salt, Garam Masala, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Naga Chilli Powder (0.15%).
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Once opened refrigerate and consume within 3 days.
Do not use if pouch is bloated or leaking.
Not suitable for microwave use.
Serves 3-4 persons
- lightly brown 500g of diced chicken or lamb in a saucepan.
- Pour in the contents of the pouch along with 200ml of water and stir well.
- Cover the saucepan and bring the sauce to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Continue cooking until the chicken or lamb is cooked through.
- Serve piping hot with Naan or rice