Goan Fish Curry
Inspired by my trip to Goa. This creamy coconut based sauce brings together a blend of complex spices together which embodies the coastal flavours of Goa. its great with with fish and seafood as well as chicken, lamb, beef and pork.
Water, Onion, Coconut Milk Powder (12.4 %), Desiccated Coconut (5%), Sunflower Oil, Kashmiri Chilli Powder, Tamarind, Salt, Garlic Purée, Coriander Seeds, Turmeric, Corn flour, Cumin Seeds, Black Pepper, Paprika.
Allergen advice. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Once opened refrigerate and consume within 3 days.
Do not use if pouch is bloated or leaking.
Not suitable for microwave use.
Serves 3-4 persons
- Pour the contents of the pouch into a saucepan along with 150ml of water and bring to a simmer.
- Allow to simmer for approximately 5 mins.
- Add 500g of diced fish or prawns and stir well.
- Cover the saucepan and continue to simmer on a low heat until the fish or prawns are cooked through.
- Serve piping hot with rice or naan