A meal fit for Royalty! A rich sauce made with a cashew nut paste, cream and butter for that decadent experience. This dish originates from the Mughal era and has stood the test of time as a truly rich royal dish from Hyderabad.
Tomato Purée, Cream (Milk), Onion, Yogurt (Milk), Butter (Milk), Garlic Purée, Sunflower Oil, Ginger, Coriander Leaves, Sugar, Salt, Ground Coriander, Cornflour, Turmeric, Fennel Powder (soonf), Fenugreek Seed, Ground Cumin, Chilli Powder, Mace, Water, Cashew Nuts, Melon Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds..
For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Allergens given are indicative only.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Once opened refrigerate and consume within 3 days.
Do not use if pouch is bloated or leaking. Not suitable for microwave use.
Serves 3-4 persons
- lightly brown 500g of diced chicken or lamb in a saucepan.
- Pour in the contents of the pouch and stir well.
- Cover the saucepan and bring the sauce to a simmer.
- Continue cooking until the chicken or lamb is cooked through.
- Serve piping hot with Naan or rice